Disney is inspiring.
- Finding Nemo: Just keep swimming.
- Toy Story: Reach for the sky.
- The Lion King: Hakuna Matata! It means no worries for the rest of your days.
- Cinderella: Even miracles take a little time.
- Alice in Wonderland: They say if you dream about something more than once, it's sure to come true.
- Winnie the Pooh: If you live to be 100, I want to live to 100 minus a day so I never have to life without you.
- Peter Pan: All it takes is faith and trust.
- Lilo and Stitch: Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind.
- Tangled: It's okay to run away with strange men.
02. Lorelai Gilmore (Gilmore Girls)
“My brain is a wild jungle full of scary gibberish. I’m writing a letter, I can’t write a letter, why can’t I write a letter? I’m wearing a green dress, I wish I was wearing my blue dress, my blue dress is at the cleaners. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue, ‘Casablanca’ is such a good movie. Casablanca, the White House, Bush. Why don’t I drive a hybrid car? I should really drive a hybrid car. I should really take my bicycle to work. Bicycle, unicycle, unitard. Hockey puck, rattlesnake, monkey, monkey, underpants!”
Lorelai Gilmore basically just.. makes me smile. Everything that comes out of her mouth is hilarious. But as well as being amusing, she’s also one of those characters that you totally admire; I wish I could be only half as awesome as she is. She’s strong and driven and a great mum, as well as being completely relatable. I find it kind of difficult to explain why Lorelai’s awesome, she just is.
Lorelai Gilmore is such a strong female character. I fell in love with Gilmore Girls a few years ago. The show always made me smile and laugh. I loved how strong, driven Lorelai was. I also admire how she coped with being a single mom just raising her daughter :)
Page 1 of 202